Tuesday, March 27, 2007

how I want to be remembered after I leave high school

One thing blossoms in my mind so readily that I turned quiet and solemn for a long span pondering over this thing. What if someone would whisper my name years after I would leave this memorable chapter of my life? What would the imagination of the speaker be while going on through my memory? Of course I would really want it to lie on the positiveness. I want to be remembered as a good, hgalf-serious and half-comical boy when the time comes that I would go on turning on the next page of the book of my life. Like a leaf, after falling down and after lying flat on the cold, earthy ground, I would want anyone to say: how nice that little leaf falls down! I would want anyone to remember me as who I really am: a boy that once led a life interacting with people from all walks of life, a boy who once dreamt of standing in the center for honor, but failed many times and stood up in perseverance. When I first came here to begin a journey for myself, I brought with me stones in my pocket. I did not know what those stones were for, I just brought them. The journey was a long way off. From this journey I met different people whom I befriended with a mighty affinity. As we moved on, I did not realized taht as was spending my time with these friends, the stones from my pocket were dropping gradually. These stones were, I found out, the memories that I had to leave on the road of my journey. Now I want those who would find those stones see them as colored beads--comely and brilliant. I want anyone to handle my memory as if it was the most brittle and the most fragile memory that they had handled. That is how I want to be remembered after I leave high school.

No comments: